LENA SWEATER BLACK RECYCLED CASHMERE
This 100% recycled cashmere chunky knitted sweater is crafted with an oversized fit, a relaxed cap shoulder. The 100% warm and soft wool yarns are selected in the highest micron grade which make them not itchy on the skin. There are two ways to wear this sweater: For a fitted fit, choose one size below your usual size, for an oversized look, choose your usual size.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing) within the Benelux and Germany only. Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- The model is 178cm / 5'10 feet tall and wears size S.
- Give your sweater some down time after wearing: the wool is naturally odour- and stain-resistant. It bounces back to its original shape after resting.
- This garment is produced with the lowest possible use of chemicals, CO2-friendly and with a minimum of waste.
- It is made 100% animal friendly and cruelty free.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Janneke and Judith, a former jurist and lawyer, enthusiastically take justice to the next level! J Label was founded in 2018, with an aim to contribute step by step towards a positive difference in the world. The brand values ethical production, organic and sustainable materials, and fair working conditions in the supply chain. The cherry on top: J Label compensates for its carbon footprint caused by shipping its collections from overseas to The Netherlands, by planting trees via the Dutch ‘Trees for All’ project.
J Label offers bohemian chic pieces with beautiful colors and prints. All garments are produced in certified factories that are selected by Janneka, Judith, and experts in the field. The production mainly takes place at Oriënt Fashions in India, in a GOTS and SA 8000 certified factory that secures fair working conditions and fair wages, and has been awarded an OGTC certificate for their women empowerment. J Label uses eco-friendly fibers like organic cotton, FSC Viscose, and kapok. J Label also upcycles by using deadstock fabrics. Janneke and Judith are continuously striving for a good balance between giving and taking from our world and their workers. To them, that is justice.