Women's Lightweight Synchilla® Snap-T® Fleece Pullover
Meet your new everyday pullover, ready to keep you cozy on chilly days. The Lightweight Synchilla® Snap-T® Fleece Pullover is warm, lightweight, and made from recycled materials.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing) within the Benelux and Germany only. Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- A classic pullover, providing everyday warmth and comfort
- Yoke-seam detail with nylon chest-pocket flap and snap closure
- Hip length
- Made with 100% recycled Synchilla polyester fleece.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
- 68% of our fabrics this season are made with recycled materials. Less than 10% of fibers produced globally are made with recycled materials.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Patagonia is in business to save the planet and using all resources they have to do something about our climate crisis.
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business started by a band of climbers and surfers, and the minimalist style they promoted in their lives and sports. Their current product criteria are based on function, repairability, and foremost, durability. Among the most direct ways we can limit ecological impacts is with goods that last for generations or can be recycled so the materials in them remain in use. Patagonia knows that that business activity, from lightning stores to dyeing t-shirts, is part of the problem so they work steadily yo change their business practices and share what they have learned. Their success lies in developing new ways to do things.