The Willow Tote is designed to transition from desk to dinner and day to night and to carry all your precious belongings with ease either by hand or over the shoulder. Complete with an inner slip pocket for the miscellaneous. It is an elegant, sophisticated but practical size and shape for your everyday needs. Made of innovative non-leather, a cruelty-free and resource-friendly material. Great softness at touch while offering great performance and complying with the most rigorous quality and environmental standards. It is a cruelty-free, 100% vegan and a sustainable alternative.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing) within the Benelux and Germany only. Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
Height: 34,7cm, Width: 63cm, Depth: 13cm
- Straps length: 37cm
- Weight: 0,9kg
- Care: Wipe cleaning only. Wipe internals and externals with a damp cloth. The bag is designed to carry max. 10-15kg of items and sharp items (cutleries, clippers) may destroy the lining fabric.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Helsinki based, women founded company Ask Scandinavia creates modern and ethically made bags, designed to last the change of time. A great bag is one way to keep your world in order and enjoy it fully. Ask Scandinavia's mission is to make everyday life more organised, beautiful and meaningful.
The idea of ASK was born when two women became mothers and could not find a sophisticated changing bag on the market, so they made their own. Supporting a sustainable approach to design, and life, they have sourced their signature material — stitched Italian re-nylon that is not only stylish but also easy to care for and very forgiving — and found a factory that suits their values. All of the products are made with care in Northern Portugal.