Vegea Leather Look Straight Trousers
These relaxed-fitting trousers are crafted from Vegea, a vegan coated fabric, which acts as an alternative to leather. They have pleats to the front which are highlighted by off-white stitching, side pockets, and straight legs.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, UK and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing). Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Made of VEGEA, which stands for VEG (vegan) GEA (mother earth), and is characterized by a high content of vegetal/recycled raw materials such as vegetal oils and natural bers from agroindustry. Solvent free and animal friendly.
- Produced in Portugal.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Standing for slow fashion, CAES creates timeless designs made to last season after season.
CAES was created in 2019, based on their belief that fashion does not have to be fast or seasonal. Instead, CAES designs timeless garments that can be worn for many seasons to come. A piece of clothing is like a case, wrapping our bodies in a shell worn close to the skin. Each fabric is therefore chosen with great care and consideration of its quality and durability. Limited styles mean that every piece receives high attention to ensure quality and fit: clothing essentials to be rediscovered season after season.