URCA CWL White Petale Butter
The C.W.L. (Cotton Worked as Leather) is a vegan alternative to leather. A 100% organic cotton canvas, coated with P.U., corn starch and ricinus oil. The coated polyester canvas is a substitute for Veja's vegan suede. The lining is made of 100% recycled polyester. It has been improved to acquire better resistance to friction and provide maximum comfort and flexibility due to its knit structure. Take your normal size, this style fits wider than normal.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, UK and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing). Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Take normal size, this style fits wider than normal
- Logo V made of rubber and rice waste (22%)
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: The idea behind a pair of VEJA: standing up with one foot in design and the other in social responsibility.
Since 2005, VEJA has been making sneakers differently infusing each stage of production with a positive impact. VEJA's environmentally friendly sneakers are made with raw materials sourced from organic farming and ecological agriculture, without chemicals or polluting processes. Sneakers that treat humans with respect, are produced in dignified conditions, in direct consultation with producer associations and manufacturers. 25 different styles have been designed since VEJA was created, with one vision in mind: to stand the test of time without compromising on style.