Twisted Erik Cardigan
Wear your heart on your sleeves. This knit is dedicated to all your past romances, crushes and future lovers. The sweater has a normal fit and features braided knit in front, sleeves and back.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €150
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over to NL, BE, and GER
- For orders under €75, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price can be found at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing). Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Please note that all Twisted Erik cardigans are knitted by hand by female artisans and therefore each item is unique. This knit alone can take anywhere between 3 to 4 full working days for a knitter to craft.
- The model is wearing a S/M.
- Made of 65% Wool and 35% Alpaca.
- Ethically handmade in Lithuania by craftswomen, mostly stay-at-home moms. The majority of them live in villages and small towns where jobs are extremely scarce. It’s a great way for women to earn fair wages and provide for themselves and their beautiful families
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Based between Brooklyn, New York, and Vilnius, Lithuania, the three young female founders of The Knotty Ones are in pursuit of changing the industry one knit at a time.
The Knotty Ones are big believers in shopping less, but better. Celebrating quality garments that will last you for many seasons, hence focus on creating individual pieces rather than collections. They source only natural and sustainable fabrics while incorporating better practices throughout their supply chain to make beautiful knitwear at a fraction of the environmental impact of fast fashion. The fairly paid craftswomen behind The Knotty Ones are mostly stay-at-home moms, from small Lithuanian towns where jobs are extremely scarce. They now proudly provide for themselves and their beautiful families.