The perfect balance between sporty and chic, the Treino Sneakers combine Stella McCartney's aesthetic with adidas' innovative fabrics. The result? An on-trend multipurpose sneaker that performs. Encased in luxurious neoprene fabric and set on a marshmallow-soft and responsive midsole, they're designed for exceptional comfort and support.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, UK and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing). Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Lace closure
- Textile upper
- Cushioned, supportive shoes
- Responsive Boost midsole
- Adidas by Stella McCartney logo
- Rubber outsole
- The iconic silhouette will make just as much sense worn to spin class as they will to weekend brunch with the girls
- A new interpretation of our iconic responsive Boost, the midsole cushions your foot and keeps the energy coming when you need it most.
- The TPU sidewall and heel provides additional stability for all types of workouts.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: the ultimate combination of the performance of a leading sportswear brand with the flair of one the most exciting sustainable fashion designers.
Since 2005, adidas by Stella McCartney has been a pioneer in the women’s sports performance category, fusing adidas’ commitment and cutting-edge technology with Stella’s signature style, boldsilhouettes and colors. Collection after collection, the brand supports and empowers the modern woman. The adidas by Stella McCartney range is designed with both people and the planet in mind, always committed to using the most sustainable and innovative methods and materials.