SAYE Canvas Zip Tote Bag Basil
The Canvas Bag you did not know you needed! The Saye tote bag is made of 100% cotton, features thick large and small handles for ultimate comfort, and a zipper to protect your belongings. The bag is large enough to fit your laptop and has an additional large exterior pocket as well as a small inside pocket to fit smaller objects. You'll never want to leave the house without it.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing) within the Benelux and Germany only. Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Stylish, soft, and durable
- 35 cm (width) x 36 cm (height). It fits a 15" Macbook.
- Fabric thickness: 310 grams.
- Large handles: 63 cm long.
- Small handles: 30 cm long.
- Large exterior pocket with metal magnet closure: 30 cm x 30 cm. It fits an iPad.
- Inside pocket without closure: 20 cm (width) x 20 cm (height). Perfect for a purse or an Iphone.
- Zip closure.
- Embroidered logo in white.
- Made ethically in India in collaboration with Bags of Ethics™
- Saye fights against deforestation and empowers local communities, planting 2 trees for each sale of sneakers. +170,000 trees were planted and counting.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Designed in Barcelona and produced in Portugal, Saye is creating timeless sneakers inspired by the 80s and 90s and matches any outfit! The sneakers are entirely made in Europe, in an innovative and sustainable manner, and within fair working conditions. The cherry on top: Saye gives back to the planet by planting 2 trees for each sale of sneakers. Discover the classic Modelo 89’ and the Modelo 95’, made of vegan, organic, and recycled materials.
The three founders: Marta, Lizzie, and Damian launched the brand in 2018. From the beginning, the brand partnered with suppliers that matched their values. The proximity of the manufacturing suppliers within Europe allows them to create an efficient and fast collaborating network which ensures the use of local materials and reduces their carbon footprint.