All Aagé bags, from treatment of the hides to bag assembly are made in Northern Italy, assuring a sustainable production and exceptional quality . The Tote bag has an exceptional shape and perfect size to fit all your favorite things, no matter where you are going. It has two large compartments divided by a zipper pocket. You can also close the bag with a zipper in the top. The bag is accessorized with silver hardware, high quality zippers and beige lining. Aagé is a response to the fashion industry’s constant focus on renewal, seasonal collections, and bi-annual fashion weeks, which is why their products are made to last, delighting you day by day with its elegant yet durable style.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €75
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €75 to NL, BE, and GER
- For orders under €75, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price can be found at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unopened and unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing). Please see Delivery & Returns for exceptions on certain beauty brands.
- Body: H 35 cm, W (bottom) 29 cm, W (top) 25 cm, D 18 cm
- Adjustable strap: Minimum length 60 cm, maximum length 115 cm.
- The leather is durable and slightly repellent for stains, scratching and water, which is perfect for everyday use and unpredictable weather forecasts. However, we advise you to avoid exposure to rough surfaces and heavy rain.
- Treat the leather occasionally with a leather conditioner to keep it hydrated, and store your bag in the dust bag when not in use. To remove stains simply clean it with a damp cloth and pat dry.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Exceptionally designed real leather bags, while aiming for the highest sustainable standards is why Aagé stands out.
Danish founders Trine and Sara believe the perfect bag is the one you reach for every day. It is sufficiently spacious and it makes you shine. Aagé pushes the sustainability agenda both by focusing on durable lasting designs, and by selecting collaborators who care about working conditions and the planet. Their ambition is to slow down, influence consumption patterns, and make sustainability the beautiful choice. Aagé uses real leather because they believe it is the best choice for making bags that last, both in terms of design and durability. They acknowledge that the leather industry is notorious for polluting and that is why they have selected collaborators who can demonstrate their efforts to minimize environmental impact while also maintaining fair conditions for the workers involved. Sustainability is a fuzzy word. For them it is about walking the walk. It is about putting action behind the words, considering multiple stakeholders, and always aiming a little bit higher for the next round of production. Aagé presents two bags: a cross-body and a tote. Both with lots of space, comfort, and of a gorgeous design to be proud of wearing.