The Vintage Trenchcoat
A good trench is perfect for years and years to come. This trench is never out of style and features splicing detailing at the armhole and a squire cut finished with a piping. Wear with a small belt for a more feminine look or wear open for a more minimalistic style.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing) within the Benelux and Germany only. Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Size: 34 up to 40, just what style you prefer (if you are a size 34 this style will have an oversized look, if you are a size 40 this style will fit you ‘normal’)
- Shoulder to shoulder: 44 cm
- 1/2 chest width: 60 cm
- Total length: 116 cm
- Condition: mint
- This item is worn on a model that is a size S
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Andpause cherry picks the best of vintage that provoke thought and creativity whether in its craftsmanship, pattern, quality or colour. Each piece is special because of its unique character.
Most items from the andpause collection originally had a different form or function in their preloved life. Founder Renee is the queen of DIY and hand picks, washes, alters where needed and photographs the items to create more wearable or different looking unique pieces.