The V-Neck Merino Wool Sweater
From couch to conference room and everywhere in between, The Merino Sweater feels as good as it looks. Crafted from Italian yarns, this smooth 100% merino knit is machine washable and will hold its shape without pilling. Turtleneck or crewneck - meet your soon-to-be unmissable classic.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €75
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over to NL, BE, and GER
- For orders under €75, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price can be found at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing). Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- The Merino Sweater features a smart V-neck, flattering shoulder details and subtly tapered wrists.
- The sweater’s sizing is unisex, if you like a more fitted look, take one size down.
- The model wears size S and is 173 cm tall.
- Freshen up the sweater by hanging it outside in fresh air or in the bathroom whilst showering
- Machine washable at 30℃ on a wool, cold or delicates cycle
- Lay flat to dry
- May also be dry cleaned
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Classic basics to start your timeless conscious wardrobe, designed in Amsterdam and ethically produced in Europe. Teym's merino sweater is an absolute all-round favorite in the SCOON team.
Since 2015 Teym is setting a new standard for sustainable fashion. Their vision is to fight the trend led throw-away mentality by offering an impeccable basic collection that lasts a lifetime. Teym only works with European factories that are experts in their field to deliver the best quality and guarantee healthy working environments for their workers. By filtering out the middlemen they are able to offer a high quality product at an accessible price.