This just might be the classiest Sweatshirt on earth. An expertly cut for a sophisticated fit. The big secret to its maximum comfort is the 100% cotton French terry made to last.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €75
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over to NL, BE, and GER
- For orders under €75, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price can be found at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing). Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- The sweatshirt has a comfortable fit and features a special sleeve construction, where the front has a straight sleeve inset and the backside a raglan sleeve.
- The sweater’s sizing is unisex, if you like a more fitted look, take one size down.
- The model wears size S and is 1,74 tall. If you like an oversized look, take one size up.
- 100% cotton
- Located in one of Portugal’s most beautiful areas in the small town of Esposende, TEYM's organic cotton partners stand out for their excellent craftsmanship. Their passion to create high quality jerseys matched seamlessly with TEYM's quest for the perfect Sweatsuit
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Classic basics to start your timeless conscious wardrobe, designed in Amsterdam and ethically produced in Europe. Teym's merino sweater is an absolute all-round favorite in the SCOON team.
Since 2015 Teym is setting a new standard for sustainable fashion. Their vision is to fight the trend led throw-away mentality by offering an impeccable basic collection that lasts a lifetime. Teym only works with European factories that are experts in their field to deliver the best quality and guarantee healthy working environments for their workers. By filtering out the middlemen they are able to offer a high quality product at an accessible price.