The Short Parka
En route to work, hitting the slopes or out on a date: The Short Parka has you covered. Rain, wind and snow resistant, it’s proved to endure countless bike rides through the ever-changing weather. The Parka is crafted in Lithuania from premium Italian materials and built to last. Teym guarantees outstanding design, expert quality, and honest production at a fair price.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing) within the Benelux and Germany only. Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- The Short Parka has an elegant cropped fit
- Adjustable drawstrings at the neckline
- Ribbed elastic cuffs
- Fits true to size
- Professional dry clean only. Take it to be dry cleaned about once a year and treat it with a protectant spray afterwards.
- The shell is made of 100% Luxe Italian Polyamide
- The lining is made of 100% Viscose, padded with high-tech synthetic fibres
- The Parka is crafted in Lithuania from premium Italian materials and built to last.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Classic basics to start your timeless conscious wardrobe, designed in Amsterdam and ethically produced in Europe. Teym's merino sweater is an absolute all-round favorite in the SCOON team.
Since 2015 Teym is setting a new standard for sustainable fashion. Their vision is to fight the trend led throw-away mentality by offering an impeccable basic collection that lasts a lifetime. Teym only works with European factories that are experts in their field to deliver the best quality and guarantee healthy working environments for their workers. By filtering out the middlemen they are able to offer a high quality product at an accessible price.