The original XL bag
Every Little Boomerang bag has a story to tell. Made from upcycled materials by a sewing atelier in Amsterdam, the XL bag is handwoven from recycled cotton (using yarn from reclaimed fabrics) by Khaloom, while the lining is made using surplus canvas from Bugaboo strollers. Perfect for your day-to-day, beach trips and overnight stays, this spacious bag features a drawstring closure and inside pocket. Each bag gives a new life to surplus fabrics, while empowering people who struggle to access the labour market.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €75
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over to NL, BE, and GER
- For orders under €75, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price can be found at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing). Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Cotton cord drawstring closure
- Bag size: 50 x 60cm, Straps size: 58cm
- Inside pocket for smaller items
- Water-resistant canvas is REACH-certified, free from dangerous chemicals
- Two long shoulder straps
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: The talented men and women who work in Little Boomerang's atelier create one-of-a-kind pieces that tell a unique story.
Founded by two Dutch mums, Little Boomerang is making the world a better place with their sustainable bags, which give new life to used fabrics and empower people who struggle to find work. Made using upcycled fabrics, each bag is handcrafted in Little Boomerang's social workshop in Amsterdam, transforming offcuts into unique, one-of-a-kind pieces. Proceeds from every purchase are reinvested in the foundation. You are not only buying a sustainable product, but also a beautiful story behind it.