The Black Silk Biker Jacket
This silk cropped jacket is such a unique 1980’s find. Makes any outfit better without adding too much warmth. The silk is soft against the skin and the breathability of silk is perfect. The jacket is detailed with triangle shaped pockets, elastic at the bottom hem a classic biker overlap at the front, and nice shoulder detail.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, UK and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing). Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Size: 34 up to 40, just what style you prefer (if you are a size 34 this style will have an oversized look, if you are a size 40 this style will fit you ‘normal’)
- Condition: Great vintage condition / no notable signs of wear
This item is worn on a model that is a size S.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Andpause cherry picks the best of vintage that provoke thought and creativity whether in its craftsmanship, pattern, quality or colour. Each piece is special because of its unique character.
Most items from the andpause collection originally had a different form or function in their preloved life. Founder Renee is the queen of DIY and hand picks, washes, alters where needed and photographs the items to create more wearable or different looking unique pieces.