The black beaded couture jacket
This black blazer is made with a lot of workmanship, love and labour hours. Even the buttons are made by hand (with beads). The embellishment is fully handmade. As so is the lining of the jacket. Looks like this is a former made to order couture piece.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing) within the Benelux and Germany only. Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- 34 up to 38 (if you are a size 34 this style will have an oversized look, if you are a size 38 this style will fit you ‘normal’)
- Shoulder to shoulder: 38 cm
- 1/2 chest width: 51 cm
- Total length: 56 cm
- Condition: Great vintage condition / no notable signs of wear
- This item is worn on a model that is a size S
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Andpause cherry picks the best of vintage that provoke thought and creativity whether in its craftsmanship, pattern, quality or colour. Each piece is special because of its unique character.
Most items from the andpause collection originally had a different form or function in their preloved life. Founder Renee is the queen of DIY and hand picks, washes, alters where needed and photographs the items to create more wearable or different looking unique pieces.