The beige workwear jacket
This 100% cotton workwear jacket is the real deal. It is a dead-stock piece and therefore has never been worn. The woven twill fabric is heavy and high quality. Wear as a jacket or add some layering if you want to. The logo on the chest says Cobb’s this is a breeding company from origin. Started in the 1920’s this jacket is approximately (based on the styling of the logo on this jacket) from the mid 1950’s the paper tag with article no. is still at the inside of the buttoned placket.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing) within the Benelux and Germany only. Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Size: 34 up to 42, just what style you prefer (if you are a size 34 this style will have an oversized look, if you are a size 42 this style will fit you ‘normal’)
- Shoulder to shoulder: 47 cm
- 1/2 chest width: 61 cm
- Total length: 74 cm
- Condition: mint
- This item is worn on a model that is a size S
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Andpause cherry picks the best of vintage that provoke thought and creativity whether in its craftsmanship, pattern, quality or colour. Each piece is special because of its unique character.
Most items from the andpause collection originally had a different form or function in their preloved life. Founder Renee is the queen of DIY and hand picks, washes, alters where needed and photographs the items to create more wearable or different looking unique pieces.