Stella Logo Denim Skirt
Stella McCartney's Logo Denim skirt features a Stella logo belt and has a button and concealed zip closure. It is made from Organic cotton and uses up to 70% less water than conventional cotton. This is a true summer must-have.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, UK and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing). Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Denim skirt
- Button and concealed zip fastening, Stella logo belt at the waist
- Mid-rise, regular fit
- Lightweight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Fits true to size
- The model is 1.78 m and wears a size 36.
- Care: Machine washable 30°C
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Stella McCartney’s label has absolutely set the sustainable example in high-end fashion.
Boasting several huge achievements in eco-fashion – including designing Meghan Markle’s wedding reception dress – lifelong vegetarian Stella has always had ethics on her mind. Stella McCartney’s commitment to sustainability is evident throughout all her collections and is part of the brands' ethos of being a responsible, honest and modern company. Stella pushes boundaries to make luxurious products in a way that is fit for the world we live in today and the future: beautiful and sustainable. No compromises. From never using leather or fur and pioneering new alternative materials to utilising cutting edge technologies, and pushing towards circularity.