Slabada Bottom Beige
Specially made for you: the delivery will take up to two weeks. The Slabada bottoms are designed by Giedre Dukauskaite and Vaida Stankute. Since debuting at New York Fashion week in 2006, Lithuanian model Giedre Dukauskaite has become the industry’s darling and became the icon of off-runway style. For this collaboration Giedre teamed up with her best friend Vaida Stankute, a fellow-model-turned-clinical-psychologist, to design their perfect off-runway knit set that empowered other women.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, UK and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing). Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Each item is knitted by hand The Knotty One's knitters in Lithuania. This means that every item you purchase is one-of-a-kind and slight variations are inherent.
- With every purchase of Slabada knit, your orders will fund either an hour-long psychologist consultation for a woman looking to leave an abusive relationship or a domestic violence survivor's stay at a safehouse. All donations will be made to Vilnius Women's House Crisis Center, a non-profit providing specialized complex help for women experiencing violence in Lithuania.
- The product is made to order, hence it can take up to 9 business days for your handmade knit to be produced. Once your order is shipped, the estimated delivery is 1-6 business days of its ship date. The Knotty One's work hard to get your order ready as quickly as possible.
- Made of 65% Wool, 35% Alpaca.
- Ethically handmade in Lithuania by craftswomen, mostly stay-at-home moms. The majority of them live in villages and small towns where jobs are extremely scarce. It’s a great way for women to earn fair wages and provide for themselves and their beautiful families
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Based between Brooklyn, New York, and Vilnius, Lithuania, the three young female founders of The Knotty Ones are in pursuit of changing the industry one knit at a time.
The Knotty Ones are big believers in shopping less, but better. Celebrating quality garments that will last you for many seasons, hence focus on creating individual pieces rather than collections. They source only natural and sustainable fabrics while incorporating better practices throughout their supply chain to make beautiful knitwear at a fraction of the environmental impact of fast fashion. The fairly paid craftswomen behind The Knotty Ones are mostly stay-at-home moms, from small Lithuanian towns where jobs are extremely scarce. They now proudly provide for themselves and their beautiful families.