Silent Down Jacket
One of the softest and most supple down jackets Patagonia has ever made. Designed with comfort and warmth in mind to be the ultimate everyday and travel jacket. It has a relaxed fitting throughout so you can layer up underneath. It's made of soft 70% recycled polyester with 100% recycled down feathers to keep you extra warm. It also features a vertical internal side pocket so you store all small on-the-go essentials.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, UK and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing). Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Full Center-Front Reverse-Coil Zipper
- Stand-up collar keeps your neck warm
- Handwarmer pockets are lined with soft micro-brushed jersey and secured with a snap
- Secured interior zippered pocket keeps your valuables safe
- Hip length
- Drawcord hem seals in warmth
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Patagonia is in business to save the planet and using all resources they have to do something about our climate crisis.
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business started by a band of climbers and surfers, and the minimalist style they promoted in their lives and sports. Their current product criteria are based on function, repairability, and foremost, durability. Among the most direct ways we can limit ecological impacts is with goods that last for generations or can be recycled so the materials in them remain in use. Patagonia knows that that business activity, from lightning stores to dyeing t-shirts, is part of the problem so they work steadily yo change their business practices and share what they have learned. Their success lies in developing new ways to do things.