Signature Art Trousers
Rhumaa's funky Signature Art Trouser embodies the one-of-a-kind artwork from collaborating artist, Fernando Badiali. Rhumaa generally shares impact art stories from sustainable art communities and also incorporates them in their designs. These trousers were designed based on the art message to save the sea and reduce plastic pollution. It's premium cotton-blend feels incredible and has a relaxed fit that ends below the ankle. It has a high-quality tailored finish, is smooth to the touch and allows ample movement for on-the-go activities.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €75
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over to NL, BE, and GER
- For orders under €75, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price can be found at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing). Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- One-of-a-kind artwork from collaborating artist Fernando Badiali
- Smooth feel with a soft structure
- Belt loops
- Inset pockets
- Straight-legged relaxed fit
- Below ankle length
- The printed Signature Art Trousers are made from the highest quality cotton.
- Produced in Portugal, following REACH regulations. REACH addresses the production and use of chemical substances, and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Every collection celebrates an artist and an art story. Hidden in the seams of each piece is an art message expressed through print, design, colour, details and high quality sustainable fabrics. These are true collector's items!
When you wear Rhumaa, you're wearing an art story with a powerful message to embrace and share. Rhumaa collaborates with African artists to create beautiful collections that unite art with sustainable fashion. Using organic cottons, ethically produced cashmere and recycled fabrics, Rhumaa's designs combine modern, clean-cut designs with a contemporary colour palette and illustrative prints. Clothes are made under fair conditions by communities who share Rhumaa's love for nature.