Signature Art Blazer
Rhumaa's Signature Art Blazer is made from cotton suiting and features a one-of-a-kind artwork from collaborating artist, Fernando Badiali. Rhumaa generally shares impact art stories from sustainable art communities and also incorporates them in their designs. This blazer was designed based on the art message to save the sea and reduce plastic pollution. It offers an asymmetrical closure. The Signature Blazer is a special fashion piece with a natural feel and an even more unique meaning.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €75
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over to NL, BE, and GER
- For orders under €75, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price can be found at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing). Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Collarless design
- Asymmetrical closure with one feature button
- One-of-a-kind artwork from collaborating artist Fernando Badiali.
- The printed Signature Art Blazer is soft and is made from the highest quality cotton.
- Produced in Portugal, following REACH regulations. REACH addresses the production and use of chemical substances, and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Every collection celebrates an artist and an art story. Hidden in the seams of each piece is an art message expressed through print, design, colour, details and high quality sustainable fabrics. These are true collector's items!
When you wear Rhumaa, you're wearing an art story with a powerful message to embrace and share. Rhumaa collaborates with African artists to create beautiful collections that unite art with sustainable fashion. Using organic cottons, ethically produced cashmere and recycled fabrics, Rhumaa's designs combine modern, clean-cut designs with a contemporary colour palette and illustrative prints. Clothes are made under fair conditions by communities who share Rhumaa's love for nature.