Sissel Edelbo's luxurious Seashell Washbag is both feminine and roomy. It is padded and has two pockets on the inside that you can both use for your make-up or for your non-beauty essentials. The design and shape allow the bag also to be used as a clutch handbag.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €75
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over to NL, BE, and GER
- For orders under €75, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price can be found at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing). Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Every product, colour and pattern is unique.
- Height: 26 cm, Length: 31 cm, Width: 10 cm
- All their products have been used before they were re-designed. This means that there can be small tracks, such as tiny loose threads or tiny stains on the fabric. Sissel Edelbo believes and loves the story as well as the authentic flaws - we hope you will as well.
- Each piece tells the story of the Indian heritage and the amazing women, all dressed in their traditional vibrant saris.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: SISSEL EDELBO's upcycled saris are a mix of print & mystery with a simple Nordic cut.
Founded in 2004 by the Danish duo Jeanne Sissel Thomsen and Christina Edelbo Petersen, Sissel Edelbo creates unique pieces out of upcycled saris. Great effort and joy is put into selecting the most beautiful in patterns, colors and quality. Buying Sissel Edelbo means supporting a sustainable future for the fashion industry. Each piece tells the story of the Indian heritage and their amazing women dressed in their vibrant traditional saris.