Double Scarf Light Grey White
The double-sided woven scarf is exceptionally soft and wonderfully warm for around your neck or shoulders. The hollow fiber that makes up alpaca wool retains the heat well. This scarf is reversible and can therefore be worn on both sides. Thanks to the beautiful, soft shine, this natural product has a luxurious appearance.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing) within the Benelux and Germany only. Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Size: 215 x 65 cm
- The product is handmade, so the color and size may vary slightly
- Warmer than wool and softer than silk
- Hypoallergenic and does not sting
- Water and dirt resistant
- 100% fair trade product
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: a young and innovative label specialised in quality alpaca wool products; Designed in Amsterdam, handcrafted in the Andes mountains.
Soft as silk and warmer than sheep's wool, Alpaca Loca's scarves are available in all the trend colours. Alpaca wool is naturally luxurious, super soft, hypoallergenic, strong, and It fluffs much less than sheep's wool or cashmere making it very comfortable to wear. It is dirt and water resistant, it insulates very well and is wonderfully warm. It is a 100% natural product and handmade in Ecuador by a community of weavers who are compensated fairly. Alpaca Loca ensures that this process is animal-friendly from start to finish.