Rightful Navy Pullover
The Rightful Navy Pullover is a timeless basic. Made from a soft, lightweight cashmere-cotton blend, this versatile wardrobe staple will see you through the seasons and keep you warm this winter. It features a polo neck and ribbed hem and cuffs. Wear on its own or layered under your favourite pieces.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €75
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €75 to NL, BE, and GER
- For orders under €75, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price can be found at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unopened and unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing). Please see Delivery & Returns for exceptions on certain beauty brands.
- Luxuriously soft, lightweight and warm
- Retains its shape
- 90% cotton 10% cashmere
- Azo-free dye. Azo dyes make up 60–70% of all dyes used and are the most important chemical class of dyes known to be potential carcinogens
- Produced in Portugal, following REACH regulations. REACH addresses the production and use of chemical substances, and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Every collection celebrates an artist and an art story. Hidden in the seams of each piece is an art message expressed through print, design, colour, details and high quality sustainable fabrics. These are true collector's items!
When you wear Rhumaa, you're wearing an art story with a powerful message to embrace and share. Rhumaa collaborates with African artists to create beautiful collections that unite art with sustainable fashion. Using organic cottons, ethically produced cashmere and recycled fabrics, Rhumaa's designs combine modern, clean-cut designs with a contemporary colour palette and illustrative prints. Clothes are made under fair conditions by communities who share Rhumaa's love for nature.