Relax Fred Heavy Stone
The Relax Fred is your go to loose fitted jeans. The straight leg and loose fit makes it the perfect pair for all seasons. They're made from an innovative fabric with organic and recycled cotton. Behind the traditional blue colour there is a lot of innovation. These jeans are treated with laser and bioenzymes to get the strong, but environmentally friendly version, of the traditional stone wash.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, UK and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing). Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Loose fit
- Straight leg
- Mid waist
- Button Fly
- Classic five-pocket styling
- Satin-finished silvertone buttons and rivets
- Non-stretch denim
- Wash at 30°, wash your jeans inside out. Line dry.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: The circular economy guides every decision made at Mud Jeans
Mud Jeans founder Bert van Son's 30 years’ experience in the fashion industry made him realize how dirty and unfair the industry is most of the time. He has witnessed how demanding factory life is for workers, and the impact it has on nature. He decided to make a change. From design (no leather patches for example), to taking back worn jeans for recycling (40% of their jeans is made from recycled cotton), the circular economy is their guide. Mud Jeans is already making great impact: 577 litres of water are used to produce one pair of jeans, compared to an industry standard of 7,000 litres per jeans; they are carbon neutral and removed all chemicals from their production processes; they have saved already 20.000 jeans from landfill with their recycling program.