Regular Tee Blue
This sustainable and long-lasting lightweight jersey tee is made from 30% cotton waste scraps and 70% wood pulp from sustainably managed forests. It is naturally dyed with indigo and the tee is produced in a social, save and healthy environment. All trims, labels and packaging are made from recycled materials.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, UK and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing). Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Lightweight Tee
- Actual colours may vary slightly from the pictures due to its manual and natural dye process which makes every garment unique
- Avoid direct contact with light coloured surfaces
- After each washing the colour of your tee might change slightly
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Reclaimed's mission is to offer t-shirts that are made circular, local, ethical and long lasting. Their tees are made from reclaimed and sustainable materials. They are naturally dyed and produced in a social, safe and healthy environment in Amsterdam.
As our planet has an over-consumption and waste problem which destroys our environment and production still takes place in unsafe environments, less harmful is no longer enough. Reclaimed is changing the system towards a circular system for our next generation.