The foundation for your sustainable wardrobe: the perfect recycled tee, made from recycled cotton and polyester, designed in Amsterdam. For every purchased t-shirt Belle's Club donates 2,50 € to Mama Cash fund, who support women’s, girls’, trans and intersex people’s movements around the world.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, UK and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing). Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Wash at 40 degrees or cold
- Ditch the dryer - hang out to dry
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Wearing a Belle's Club tee is making a statement without wearing a statement tee.
An Amsterdam based t-shirt label for strong, self-confident women. An example of such a woman was Belle van Zuylen, an 18th century Dutch writer and composer. And a feminist avant la lettre. She once declined a marriage proposal with the famous words "I don't have any talent for subordination" because as a married woman she wasn't allowed to write or compose. By donating €2,50 for every purchased t-shirt, Belle's Club and Mama Cash fund work together towards a more fair world for women and girls. Belle's Club's ultimate white and black t-shirt have the perfect arm length, the perfect neckline and the perfect fit. Besides that it is consciously made of recycled textiles: 70 percent recycled cotton and 30 percent recycled polyester.