Recycled Cotton Human Kind Track Pant Off-White
Elevate your loungewear with Riley Studio's Human Kind Track Pants. Crafted in a super soft fleece-back jersey, these track pants have been made from a mix of recycled cotton and recycled plastic bottles. Their signature 'Human Kind' message is emblazoned on the front in off-white embroidery. Garment has been pre-washed. Pair with the Recycled Cotton Oversized Sweatshirt.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing) within the Benelux and Germany only. Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Classic fit
- Trimmed with comfortable ribbed edges
- Gender neutral sizing
- We recommend sizing up for a more relaxed, slouchy style
- Machine wash at 30 degrees
- Anna is wearing a Size S. She is 5’ 10” and is has a 26” waist.
- Raith is wearing a Size L. He is 6’ 1” and has a 31.5” waist.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: With gender neutral designs and durable pieces created from waste, Riley is committed to doing things the right way, not the easy way.
Riley Studio is on a mission to change mindsets and make conscious consumerism the norm. They have set out to create a wardrobe of gender-neutral staples that are kind on the planet. They believe in a circular future, where people and the planet work together at equilibrium. That’s why Riley Studio has put eco-innovation and sustainability at the core of everything they do.