Recycled Cashmere Sweater
Riley Studio's sustainable solution to a cashmere sweater. Crafted in Scotland, using Re.Verso™ yarn from Italy, this recycled cashmere sweater demonstrates the latest in eco- innovative technology and plays an integral part in working towards a circular economy. Made up of pre and post-consumer fibre waste, this Re.VerSo™ yarn offers the same quality as virgin cashmere, but with a much smaller carbon footprint.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, UK and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing). Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Riley's female model wearing a S. She is 1.79 m and a EU size 36.
- Riley's male model is wearing a L and is 1.90 m.
- Riley's sizing is unisex, if you prefer a more fitted look, take one size down.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: With gender neutral designs and durable pieces created from waste, Riley is committed to doing things the right way, not the easy way.
Riley Studio is on a mission to change mindsets and make conscious consumerism the norm. They have set out to create a wardrobe of gender-neutral staples that are kind on the planet. They believe in a circular future, where people and the planet work together at equilibrium. That’s why Riley Studio has put eco-innovation and sustainability at the core of everything they do.