Recycled Cashmere Striped Socks
Made up of pre consumer textile waste, the Recycled Cashmere Socks are crafted using Re.VerSo™ cashmere yarn and knitted in Scotland. They offer the same quality as virgin cashmere, but with a much smaller carbon footprint. They have a reinforced heel and toe to prolong the longevity of the socks. Finished with a contrasting stripe detail.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing) within the Benelux and Germany only. Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Reinforced heel and toe to prolong the longevity of the socks
- Ribbed ankle
- Finished with a contrasting stripe detail
- Care: Hand wash
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: With gender neutral designs and durable pieces created from waste, Riley is committed to doing things the right way, not the easy way.
Riley Studio is on a mission to change mindsets and make conscious consumerism the norm. They have set out to create a wardrobe of gender-neutral staples that are kind on the planet. They believe in a circular future, where people and the planet work together at equilibrium. That’s why Riley Studio has put eco-innovation and sustainability at the core of everything they do.