Stella McCartney's sneakers will instantly add a pop of color to any outfit with their vibrant colorways and sued accents. The Eclypse chunky sneakers take modern sport to the street. Set on a pumped-up rubber sole that's gripped for traction, this pair is made from soft canvas produced from waste plastic and stamped with the brand's logo.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing) within the Benelux and Germany only. Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Lace-up sneakers
- Pumped-up sole (40mm), Stella McCartney Logo, stone washed treatment
- Care: Spot clean only with soft damp cloth.
- All of Stella McCartney's shoes and accessories are made from non-leather materials as part of their cruelty-free ethos.
- Composition: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Crafted from 100% vegan, recycled and plant-based materials
- The lining is made from ECONYL® regenerated nylon – with some styles including a recycled polyester upper and all having a tractor sole using bio-based, renewable materials.
- Made in Italy
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Stella McCartney’s label has absolutely set the sustainable example in high-end fashion.
Boasting several huge achievements in eco-fashion – including designing Meghan Markle’s wedding reception dress – lifelong vegetarian Stella has always had ethics on her mind. Stella McCartney’s commitment to sustainability is evident throughout all her collections and is part of the brands' ethos of being a responsible, honest and modern company. Stella pushes boundaries to make luxurious products in a way that is fit for the world we live in today and the future: beautiful and sustainable. No compromises. From never using leather or fur and pioneering new alternative materials to utilising cutting edge technologies, and pushing towards circularity.