The Poncho is a fully waterproof summer shell, an extra waterproof layer always at hand. This raincoat folds into the built-in pouch. Easily transforms into an even bigger poncho for use on bike or scooter. Made from 77 recycled PET bottles. Designed and tested by bad weather experts.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, UK and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing). Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Fully waterproof with taped seams
- Signature side zippers for poncho function
- Front pocket with pouch function
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- GRS and OEKO-TEX(R) Standard 100 Certified
- Pongee fabric
- Water column 5000mm
- Washable at 30°C
- Practical hood with adjustable court stops and cap
- High collar to protect mouth and nose with zipper garage
- Ventilation holes in armpits
- Super long length – spacious fit – Unisex
- The model wears size S and is 180 cm tall
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Side zippers transform every rain jacket into a bike poncho, making each piece fashionable yet functional at the same time.
True to its Dutch heritage, Maium rainwear merges contemporary fashion with innovative design. Side zippers transform every raincoat into a poncho for on your bike. They make garments with a unique and timeless design and strive for quality in production and innovation. Each raincoat is produced from 66 recycled plastic bottles, does not contain any harmful substances and is manufactured under fair, safe and healthy working conditions.