Crewneck Sweater Red
Rhea's superfine signature 60/2 merino yarn has been knitted into a compact, lightweight seasonless sweater, making this ideal for both layering and as a stand-alone piece. The hand feel is of uncompromised quality which elevates the softness, breathability, and longevity of this machine-washable round neck sweater.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing) within the Benelux and Germany only. Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- A tailored slim fit
- Naturally resilient, soft & breathable
- Fully fashioned ribbing & hand-linked seams
- Fits true to size. We recommend sizing up if like a roomie fit.
- The model is 173 cm tall and wears size XS
- Care: Machine Washable at 30ºC
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Founded by women for women, Rhea is a sustainable luxury knitwear brand committed to 100% transparency. The brand works with Blockchain Technology as a tool to guarantee traceability and transparency along their entire value chain. A unique QR code is generated for each knit of Rhea. Once you receive your item you can scan the QR code to trace the journey from wool to the end product.
Launched in 2021, Rhea is utilising one of nature’s hero fibers, and are creating knitwear in harmony with the environment in a sustainable process. Committed to responsible consumption and cultivating sustainable buying habits within their community, they are practicing their intuitive purpose. A need for fewer, better garments that support your authentic self. Rhea creates beautiful pieces intended to last.