'Project Earth' Limited Edition T-Shirt
For every t-shirt sold, Riley Studio will plant 5 trees in partnership with TreeSisters. Designed exclusively for Selfridges 'Project Earth' initiative, this relaxed fit, crew neck t-shirt has been created using recot²®, which is a mix of recycled cotton and GOTS certified organic cotton, this t-shirt improves the eco-balance of organic cotton. The recycled cotton fibres come from waste, including yarn discards and fabric scraps. It is printed with the bold and simple 'Project Earth' message on the front and subtle icon at the back.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing) within the Benelux and Germany only. Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- For every t-shirt sold, Riley Studio will plant 5 trees in partnership with TreeSisters.
- Relaxed fitted crew neck t-shirt
- Printed with the bold and simple 'Project Earth' message on the front and subtle icon at the back
- Machine Wash at 30 degrees
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: With gender neutral designs and durable pieces created from waste, Riley is committed to doing things the right way, not the easy way.
Riley Studio is on a mission to change mindsets and make conscious consumerism the norm. They have set out to create a wardrobe of gender-neutral staples that are kind on the planet. They believe in a circular future, where people and the planet work together at equilibrium. That’s why Riley Studio has put eco-innovation and sustainability at the core of everything they do.