Preila Cardigan Camel
Specially made for you: the delivery will take up to two weeks. This cardigan is the ode to Preila, a tiny village located on the Curonian Spit between the Curonian Lagoon and the Baltic Sea. The deep blues, warm browns, and pale whites are colors inspired by the beautiful pastel shades of coastal Lithuanian towns. The knit has a loose, boxy silhouette with dropped shoulders and prolonged sleeves. The hem is slightly cropped.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, UK and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing). Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Loose, boxy silhouette with dropped shoulders
- Width: 58 cm (size S/M), 64 cm (size M/L)
- Length: 51 cm (size S/M), 54 cm (size M/L)
- The product is made to order, hence it can take up to 9 business days for your handmade knit to be produced. Once your order is shipped, the estimated delivery is 1-6 business days of its ship date. The Knotty One's work hard to get your order ready as quickly as possible.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Based between Brooklyn, New York, and Vilnius, Lithuania, the three young female founders of The Knotty Ones are in pursuit of changing the industry one knit at a time.
The Knotty Ones are big believers in shopping less, but better. Celebrating quality garments that will last you for many seasons, hence focus on creating individual pieces rather than collections. They source only natural and sustainable fabrics while incorporating better practices throughout their supply chain to make beautiful knitwear at a fraction of the environmental impact of fast fashion. The fairly paid craftswomen behind The Knotty Ones are mostly stay-at-home moms, from small Lithuanian towns where jobs are extremely scarce. They now proudly provide for themselves and their beautiful families.