The Paula maillot has an elegant off-the-shoulder silhouette. It's fitted with internal boning for added structure, and has optional padded cups. Made from Casa Raki's signature textured sustainable Italian fabric, this swimsuit is perfect to wear out and about with a maxi skirt or high waisted trousers during your holiday evenings.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, UK and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing). Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Double lined
- No metal hardware
- Clasp fastening at back
- Textured and sustainable fabric with SPF50+
- The model is a standard size 8, 175 cm tall and is wearing a size ’S’
- Please hand wash only
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Former Net-a-Porter and Matches photographer Josefina combines a great eye for design, beautiful materials and her passion for sustainable fabrics, creating stunning and durable swimwear.
Swimwear label Casa Raki was created in 2018 and inspired by the Uruguayan coast – a place close to the founder's heart, filled with childhood memories. Made from high-tech ecological fabrics in a couture factory in Portugal, the brand has committed itself to sustainable and responsible practices from the outset while also focusing on improving and extending garment life.