Paloma Short Dress
This charming short dress has a relaxed fit with wide sleeves for a comfortable and bohemian look with a V-neck and buttons. On this dress Sissel Edelbo added cutlines and gathers on both the sleeves and bottom. The gatherings on the waist create a feminine look and make this dress super flattering. The Paloma Short Dress is perfectly styled with a pair of sneakers for the warm summer days, but the new short length makes it super cool with a pair of jeans and boots too.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, UK and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing). Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Each item is uniquely produced. If you fall in love with one, better hurry as it might be gone soon
- This dress is made of fabric from an up-cycled vintage sari from India, and used to belong to a local Indian woman. Now the dress is part of a unique and cultural story from India and creates a cross-cultural connection.
- All items have been used before they were upcycled and re-designed. This means that there will be small tracks, such as tiny loose threads or tiny stains on the fabric. SISSEL EDELBO believes and loves the story as well as the authentic flaws - and we hope you will as well.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: SISSEL EDELBO's upcycled saris are a mix of print & mystery with a simple Nordic cut.
Founded in 2004 by the Danish duo Jeanne Sissel Thomsen and Christina Edelbo Petersen, Sissel Edelbo creates unique pieces out of upcycled saris. Great effort and joy is put into selecting the most beautiful in patterns, colors and quality. Buying Sissel Edelbo means supporting a sustainable future for the fashion industry. Each piece tells the story of the Indian heritage and their amazing women dressed in their vibrant traditional saris.