Ota Patchwork Anubha Fabrics
The OTA is a short jacket with a boxy fit. The jacket is workwear-inspired. Made with 100% pure organic cotton, dyed with indigo.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing) within the Benelux and Germany only. Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Short jacket
- Boxy fit
- Hidden button placket and buttons at the sleeve opening
- Two front pockets reach over the bottom hem
- Made with fully biodegradable Corozo buttons
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Kings Of Indigo's ultimate goal is to be the number one sustainable jeans and lifestyle brand in the world, creating eco-cool collections with innovative materials and sustainable production methods.
When Tony Tonnaer founded the Kings of Indigo company eight years ago, his objective was clear; to produce clothing in a sustainable way both socially and environmentally, without compromising on quality. Since then Kings of Indigo has always been two steps ahead of the rest. They are pioneering in this ever-changing sustainable fashion world, innovating with materials and sustainable production methods, constantly exploring how to reduce the impact on the planet and people; using its Five Pillars of Sustainability as cornerstones: planet friendly materials, water use, social responsibility, transport, and waste consciousness. By 2025, the entire Kings of Indigo collection will be made of recycled and/or man-made fibers.