Nayakakanda Percale fitted sheet in white
Make your sleeping experience even more comfortable by completing your duvet cover set with this fitted sheet.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing) within the Benelux and Germany only. Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Luxury sheets: Highest single ply thread count possible in organic cotton
- Elasticated hem for snug fit
- Fits mattresses up to 30 cm thick
- Percale: crisp, cool and lightweight, perfect for hot sleepers
- Care: Machine wash at 40°C (max. 60°C)
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Fascinated with products that improve sleep and bathing routines, soul-stretching moments that we often take for granted, Four Leaves offers sustainably produced luxury bed linen and bath textiles. What we find really special is that empowering children is at the core of the company. For every ben linen set or towel you purchase, a specially developed sleeping bag or towel is donated to an orphanage in Sri Lanka.
Founded in 2019, Four Leaves aims to contribute to physical, mental and social well-being. From the beginning, the company has taken steps to reduce their carbon footprint. Four Leaves only use 100% organic cotton fabrics, all GOTS certified, and your purchase comes in a re-usable tote bag made from PET bottles collected off the beaches of Sri Lanka.