Baby & Kids Heartbreaker Sweater
Kids in this knit are about to break some serious hearts. The sweater has a normal fit and features braided knit in front, sleeves and back. Please note that all items are knitted by hand by The Knotty Ones knitters and therefore each item is unique.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing) within the Benelux and Germany only. Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Width: 30 cm (6M), 33 cm (1-2Y), 38 cm (3-4Y), 40 cm (5-6Y), 45 cm (7-8Y)
- Length: 32 cm (6M), 38 cm (1-2Y), 45 cm (3-4Y), 48 cm (5-6Y), 50 cm (7-8Y)
- The kids size runs slightly big, so they could grow into it
- The product is made to order, hence it can take up to 9 business days for your handmade knit to be produced. Once your order is shipped, the estimated delivery is 1-6 business days of its ship date. The Knotty One's work hard to get your order ready as quickly as possible.
- Made of 65% Wool and 35% Alpaca.
- Ethically handmade in Lithuania by craftswomen, mostly stay-at-home moms. The majority of them live in villages and small towns where jobs are extremely scarce. It’s a great way for women to earn fair wages and provide for themselves and their beautiful families
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Based between Brooklyn, New York, and Vilnius, Lithuania, the three young female founders of The Knotty Ones are in pursuit of changing the industry one knit at a time.
The Knotty Ones are big believers of buying less, but better. Celebrating quality garments for your kids that will last for many seasons, hence focus on creating individual pieces rather than collections. They source only natural and sustainable fabrics while incorporating better practices throughout their supply chain to make beautiful knitwear at a fraction of the environmental impact of fast fashion. The fairly paid craftswomen behind The Knotty Ones are mostly stay-at-home moms, from small Lithuanian towns where jobs are extremely scarce. They now proudly provide for themselves and their beautiful families.