Milda Turtleneck Sea Salt
Specially made for you: the delivery will take up to two weeks. The Knotty Ones named this knit after Milda, the Lithuanian goddess of love and freedom. In Baltic folklore she's often portrayed as a woman roaming around the sky in a carriage pulled by snow white doves. She looks after people who love each other no matter their looks, age, gender or social background. The knit is the take on what a modern day Milda would wear. This ribbed turtleneck is spun from soft, extra fine merino wool and has an oversized silhouette with wide sleeves.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, UK and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing). Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Chest Width: 60 cm
- The product is made to order, hence it can take up to 9 business days for your handmade knit to be produced. Once your order is shipped, the estimated delivery is 1-6 business days of its ship date. The Knotty One's work hard to get your order ready as quickly as possible.
- Made of 100% cruelty-free merino wool.
- Ethically handmade in Lithuania by craftswomen, mostly stay-at-home moms. The majority of them live in villages and small towns where jobs are extremely scarce. It’s a great way for women to earn fair wages and provide for themselves and their beautiful families
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Based between Brooklyn, New York, and Vilnius, Lithuania, the three young female founders of The Knotty Ones are in pursuit of changing the industry one knit at a time.
The Knotty Ones are big believers in shopping less, but better. Celebrating quality garments that will last you for many seasons, hence focus on creating individual pieces rather than collections. They source only natural and sustainable fabrics while incorporating better practices throughout their supply chain to make beautiful knitwear at a fraction of the environmental impact of fast fashion. The fairly paid craftswomen behind The Knotty Ones are mostly stay-at-home moms, from small Lithuanian towns where jobs are extremely scarce. They now proudly provide for themselves and their beautiful families.