Meria is a vintage inspired cat-eye frame in a gloss black complimented with stunning turquoise lenses. Metal detailing on the temples give this frame a classy, refined finish.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing) within the Benelux and Germany only. Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- High quality, more eco-friendly lenses (39% plant resin)
- Sustainable case woven from recycled plastic bags and waste
- Scratch resistant with UV400 protection
- Soft microfiber bag to protect and clean you lens
- Hand woven recycled case from Bolgatanga, Ghana
- Care: You have both a soft bag and the semi-hard woven case to protect your eyewear. We highly recommend using both together to ensure full protection at all times. The soft bag is made from microfiber so is the perfect material to give those lenses a good wipe.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Pala truly puts people and planet before profits, and creates beautiful affordable eyewear at the same time.
Pala's mission is to put an end to poverty, to protect the planet and to enable all people to enjoy peace and prosperity. Some examples: Pala gives back by sponsoring eyecare projects in Africa and give a pair of spectacles for every pair we sell, they put £1.00 towards offsetting the CO2 cost of each delivery and their recycled plastic cases are handwoven by women in Africa.