3 Magical Megan Hearts
These adorable little decorative ornaments are perfect for this joyful season. Hang it on the Christmas tree or use it on the table for decoration. You can also use it as a cute detail on a present and add a little heart in the bow. The possibilities are endless and honestly – who wouldn’t like to add a little extra love this season? Year after year you can decorate your Christmas tree with these beautiful and outstanding Christmas ornaments. They have a unique cultural history and are produced according to sustainable principles with a lot of love and consideration for Mother Earth. Go green this Christmas and buy Megan Heart Ornaments made of recycled materials to reduce the environmental burden - an amazing gift to all of us.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, UK and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing). Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Height: 7 cm and Width: 8 cm
- Each piece tells the story of the Indian heritage and the amazing women, all dressed in their traditional vibrant saris.
- All their products have been used before they were re-designed. This means that there can be small tracks, such as tiny loose threads or tiny stains on the fabric. Sissel Edelbo believes and loves the story as well, as the authentic flaws - they hope you will as well.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: SISSEL EDELBO's upcycled saris are a mix of print & mystery with a simple Nordic cut.
Founded in 2004 by the Danish duo Jeanne Sissel Thomsen and Christina Edelbo Petersen, Sissel Edelbo creates unique pieces out of upcycled saris. Great effort and joy is put into selecting the most beautiful in patterns, colors and quality. Buying Sissel Edelbo means supporting a sustainable future for the fashion industry. Each piece tells the story of the Indian heritage and their amazing women dressed in their vibrant traditional saris.