Be Kind Shirt Package with book
A shirt with a beautiful story, because this shirt includes a book with a teaching story for your little one. "Be kind" is a story about kindness, small gestures, compassion and empathy. The shirts are fairly produced in the Netherlands and consist of 96% cotton and 4% lycra. The fabric has an OEKO-TEX 100 certification.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing) within the Benelux and Germany only. Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- The book is A5 size and has a soft cover.
- The book is called "Izzy - Be Kind": Bear Izzy lives in a forest in India. Izzy can grumble very well, but he finds one thing difficult: being nice. One day, Izzy runs into Gandhi. Some animals say he has done nice things. Izzy asks Gandhi for help, and he gets three tips on how to be nice. A story about kindness, small gestures, compassion and empathy.
- Care: Wash the shirt with love at 30 degrees. That is better for the shirt and our environment.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Kind Rebel is a truly special brand. Their hearts beat faster from sharing loving stories. But with a rebellious edge. Kind Rebel shares those stories through children's clothing and other accessories. You can read the story behind your product in the accompanying Kind Rebel book.
Their pieces are based on social themes, to teach kids the values of love and kindness for other humans and for themselves. Kind Rebel does not make products that are seasonal. This way you can enjoy your purchase all year round and they don't have to throw away any items. All shirts are fairly made in the Netherlands and the fabrics contain the OEKO-TEX 100 certification.