Maxi Summer Dress Turquoise Mix
This long romantic maxi dress comes in one size and fits all. It has 2/4 length sleeves, a wide wrinkled elastic band around the waist and a string to tie the waist. The dress has a crossover neckline that brings a beautiful silhouette. The T-Dress is perfect for any occasion and can be styled with sneakers for everyday or with heels to dress up. For this dress Sissel Edelbo has up-cycled several saris that have been used by Indian women. Their spirit is still in this piece of fabric. Continue their story.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, UK and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing). Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Chest width relaxed: 78 cm
- Chest width stretched: 104 cm
- Total length: 150 cm
- Each item is uniquely produced. If you fall in love with one, better hurry as it might be gone soon
- All items are unique and have been used before they were re-designed. This means that there will be small tracks, such as tiny loose threads or tiny stains on the fabric. SISSEL EDELBO believes and loves the story as well as the authentic flaws - and we hope you will as well.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: SISSEL EDELBO's upcycled saris are a mix of print & mystery with a simple Nordic cut.
Founded in 2004 by the Danish duo Jeanne Sissel Thomsen and Christina Edelbo Petersen, Sissel Edelbo creates unique pieces out of upcycled saris. Great effort and joy is put into selecting the most beautiful in patterns, colors and quality. Buying Sissel Edelbo means supporting a sustainable future for the fashion industry. Each piece tells the story of the Indian heritage and their amazing women dressed in their vibrant traditional saris.