This one-piece is made from Casa Raki's signature optic white textured fabric, has a low V-shaped front with gathered cups that offer moderate coverage and a scooped back. With a flattering underband that not only highlights the narrowest part of your frame but provides light support, too. The underband's elastic is designed to clip open at the back to minimise tan lines.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, UK and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing). Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Double lined
- Metal hardware
- Textured and sustainable fabric with SPF50+
- The model is 175 cm and is wearing a size ’S’.
- Those with a long torso may wish to take the next size up
- Hand wash only
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Former Net-a-Porter and Matches photographer Josefina combines a great eye for design, beautiful materials and her passion for sustainable fabrics, creating stunning and durable swimwear.
Swimwear label Casa Raki was created in 2018 and inspired by the Uruguayan coast – a place close to the founder's heart, filled with childhood memories. Made from high-tech ecological fabrics in a couture factory in Portugal, the brand has committed itself to sustainable and responsible practices from the outset while also focusing on improving and extending garment life.