This chili pepper or better known as ‘il corno’ in Italy is a symbol for good luck. It’s gold filled, which means it will keeps its double golden plating for a very long time.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing) within the Benelux and Germany only. Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Specially made for you: All pieces are made to order and handcrafted in Labro's atelier. The handcrafting process could take 3 up to 5 business days before shipment.
- This chili pepper or better known as ‘il corno’ in Italy is a symbol for good luck. It’s gold filled, which means it will keeps its double golden plating for a very long time.
- Length +/- 3 cm
- Sold as single (1 piece)
- Slight variations due to individuality of each piece
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Mostly all products by Labro are handmade in their own atelier or in collaboration with artisans from Italy. The team – including its suppliers – strives to source for the best materials and ensures an eco- and human friendly production process. Their small production process results in limited stock, no overproducing and no strict seasonal collections.
Labro is a design atelier and online conceptstore presented as an Italian Holiday destination. They offer an unique jewellery line, local art from upcoming artisans and cool souvenirs from many places. The brand is inspired by the land of ‘dolce far niente’. They create modern jewellery for the ones who like unique, high quality and conscious products. With a touch of summer all year long.