Those short made out of 55% Hennep and 45% organic Cotton are light and perfect for those hot summer days. The shorts are handmade with love in Indonesia.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, UK and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing). Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- The model is wearing a size S.
- Cold hand wash separately in mild soap. Dry flat in shade. Do not use harsh detergents. Rinse immediately after use. Do not soak, bleach, tumble dry, dry clean or iron. Avoid contact with chlorine, suntan lotions and rough surfaces.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Fashion-forward swimwear with a conscience.
Tet Swimwear's primary focus is to build a brand that effectively tackles debris reduction, particularly the plastic that litters the sea. All of their swimwear is crafted from Repreve – an innovative, high-quality fabric that's made from plastic waste and industrial nylon waste. Not only are their pieces made from sustainable materials, they are either reversible or interchangeable, so once you purchase an item from their collection you can wear it again next season.