The Mac Coat is a fully waterproof raincoat designed for movement. Inspired by the traditional Macintosh coat from 1824, the first true waterproof raincoat. A classic silhouette with a modern twist. Easily transforms into a poncho for bike or scooter. Made from organic cotton and 88 recycled plastic bottles and designed and tested by bad weather experts.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, UK and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing). Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Fully waterproof with taped seams
- Midi length over the knee
- Signature side zippers for poncho function
- Two-way waterproof front zipper and double breasted storm plaque
- Removable hood
- Adjustable cuffs
- Hood with adjustable court stops at front and back
- Ventilation holes in armpits
- Care: Washable at 30°C
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Side zippers transform every rain jacket into a bike poncho, making each piece fashionable yet functional at the same time.
True to its Dutch heritage, Maium rainwear merges contemporary fashion with innovative design. Side zippers transform every raincoat into a poncho for on your bike. They make garments with a unique and timeless design and strive for quality in production and innovation. Each raincoat is produced from 66 recycled plastic bottles, does not contain any harmful substances and is manufactured under fair, safe and healthy working conditions.